Sunday, August 10, 2014

Easy Run

Distance: 2 miles
Time: 18:18
Pace: 9:07 mi/min

Comments: I am really getting tired of these craptastic runs. I got two miles into this and called it a day. It was overhot, overhumid and I probably went out at too fast a pace. Still, one would think that after six weeks of work my conditioning would be at a sufficient level to at least get in a 40 minute workout.

I deliberately ate better the day prior but also was wiped out enough to take a two-hour nap. Not sure if that's a warning of overwork or just laziness. To make matters worse, car issues will keep me from the conditioning work most of the week. Spectacular.

Conditions:
Hour: 8 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 90 degrees
Humidity: 60% humidity
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14

Injury update: nada