Monday, August 4, 2014

Easy Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 39:17
Pace: 9:49 min/mi

Comments: Another frustrating effort. I started a bit slow, got a decent second mile and then sucked the suck of ages over the second half of the run. I know that the heat and humidity continue to put a damper on my efforts but I sure as hell should be seeing a bit more payoff after more than a month back at it.

Diet, I'm guessing, is the other likely culprit. I just didn't eat that much this weekend. Skipped breakfast both days and then had a late lunch/early dinner with unfilling snacking to take the edge off around that. I don't think that's gonna cut it going forward.

Conditions:
Hour: 6:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 75 degrees
Humidity: 78%
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14

Injury update: