Thursday, August 7, 2014

Recovery Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:48
Pace: 9:26

Comments: Woke up feeling wiped out and initially was gonna pass on the run. Decided to do it anyway. Not sure if that was the correct decision. With this workout-run-workout stretch going into the weekend, I could be pushing things.

This run was, like all of my recent efforts, overslow and unpleasant. I felt like I did at the start of July and only slightly faster. I actually focused on eating decently yesterday but that didn't seem to have any effect at all. The single saving grace is that I don't have any injuries to contend with. Right now, anyway.

Conditions:
Hour: 6:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 80 degrees
Humidity: 70%
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14

Injury update: nada