Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Easy Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:24
Pace: 9:05 min/mi

Comments: Best run in quite awhile. I actually had to concentrate on keeping the pace down on the first mile or so since I knew I would burn myself out otherwise. That mile came in the slowest of all four and my last mile was the fastest. More importantly, there was a real consistency, less than 10 seconds difference between the fastest and the slowest.

The weather was probably worse today than yesterday; both hotter and more humid. The biggest difference probably had to be eating worth a damn yesterday. And getting a full night sleep in my own bed now that the management has told my neighbor to not be a dick playing his television loud at night. The next step is getting back into the conditioning routine.

Conditions:
Hour: 6:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 78 degrees
Humidity: 80 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14
Injury update: nada