Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Easy Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:11
Pace: 9:17 min/mi

Comments: The goal was get the four miles. I deliberately started out a bit slow so I wouldn't empty the tank before the halfway mark like yesterday. It seems to have worked. I had a respectable pace most of the way and fatigue never threatened to take over the run.

Obviously I'm just at the start of getting my conditioning back but this was a pretty solid effort. I held a reasonably constant pace and felt pretty good most of the way. I snuck out a bit earlier to beat the rains forecast for today. Got a bit wet at the halfway mark but not enough to really complain about.

Conditions:
Hour: 5:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: light rain
Temperature: 65 degrees
Humidity: 95%
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14

Injury update: nada