Saturday, July 11, 2015

Easy Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:36
Pace: 9:09 min/mi

Comments: Slightly less humid this morning and that makes all the difference in the world. Things were actually quite pleasant starting out and didn't get torpid until after the halfway mark.

Although this effort left a lot to be desired, I felt better in this run than I really had any right to. I haven't been out except for the short run early in the week and my eating schedule has been uneven. But despite my reservations starting out, I fell into a very reasonable groove and didn't have to struggle to finish the full four miles.

Conditions:
Hour: 7 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 78 degrees
Humidity: 77 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14

Injury update: nada