Monday, August 31, 2015

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:34
Pace: 9:08 min/mi

Comments: Not a bad effort. I slowed down a bit more than I would have liked on mile three but, overall, this was a solid run after a rough day.

Probably more importantly I finished August with a total of 16 runs -- basically one every other day. There were a couple of overlong days off, the longest being five days, but in terms of consistency, this is the best I've done in a long while.

Overall, I ran for ten hours and fifty minutes over the course of the last 31 days. That's the most in a months over the last year by far. In fact, I'd have to go back to January 2014 for the last month I ran more. Or, more to the point, back when I didn't have a regular job.



Conditions
Hour: 6:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 75 degrees
Humidity: 67 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 21

Injury update: nada