Monday, September 14, 2015

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:38
Pace: 9:39 min/mi

Comments: I'm starting the week with some consistency, if nothing else. This was an unremarkable four miles. The biggest plus was that I didn't have to suffer through it due to the continued cooler conditions.

I knew I'd be a bit achy from Sunday's run and I was but it didn't last longer than the first mile or so. I slowed down each mile of the run until the last one which was about the same speed as the first one.

I don't know if I am going to try for a run tomorrow or take a day off. It really depends on how my legs feel for the rest of today, I think.

Conditions
Hour: 5:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 68 degrees
Humidity: 69 percent
Wind: 5 mph
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 21

Injury update: Tight everywhere getting started but warmed up. Still a bit of an issue with the right calf.