Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:04
Pace: 9:31

Comments: Chilly this morning but not so much that it nipped back. The walk to where I start my runs was a bit uncomfortable but I warmed up fast enough once I got started.

My legs felt a little bit better today but there was still some soreness. I felt I actually had spurts where I was actually running but I've got a long way to go before I'm doing that for the whole workout.

My GPS screwed up at the end of the run so I really have no idea how fast I did this one. Not that it really matters at this point. EDIT: Got the numbers manually.

Conditions
Hour: 6:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 43 degrees
Humidity: 86 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 21

Injury update: Left hip and right heel a little sore at the start.