Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 39:41
Pace: 9:55 min/mi

Comments: The run yesterday took more out of me than I expected. I wasn't too sore afterward but found myself dragging the longer the day went on. That continued this morning as I had a rough time getting this run going.

Still, it was a reasonably consistent effort and, although I was concerned about being able to finish, I was able to focus in and finish. The last three miles were within about 15 seconds split-wise.

Not sure if I am going to shoot for a run tomorrow or Tuesday but I definitely want to get better consistency this week.

Conditions

Hour: 8 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 69 degrees
Humidity: 39 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada