Thursday, November 10, 2016

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:51
Pace: 9:27 min/mi

Comments: The first three-days-in-a-row I've put in since at least spring. I could really feel it in the last mile. I did the circle route since I don't have to cross any major streets during rush hour and the urge to head in after the second one was strong.

But I kept with it and finished with a very nice pace overall. The splits were all over the map though. That's not a huge surprise given the fatigue I'm struggling with at this point.

Tomorrow is a must-rest day and I'll have to decide on which day of the weekend for the long run.

Conditions

Hour: 5 p.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 70 degrees
Humidity: 58 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada