Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:06
Pace: 9:31 min/mi

Comments:Between the lack of time and tightness in my calves I didn't do a run this morning. But my legs felt better later and I decided to get one in after work. It is still unseasonably warm and scattered storms guaranteed high humidity.

It was not pleasant.

But I did pretty good despite it all. My first mile was nearing the nine minute mark but my last one was just as close to the ten minute mark. Still, the overall pace was a lot better than the last few runs. That's encouraging. Tomorrow is a travel day so I'll try and get the next one in Friday.

Conditions

Hour: 5:15 p.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: cloudy
Temperature: 82 degrees
Humidity: 71 percent
Wind: 5 mph
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada