Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:58
Pace: 9:44 min/mi

Comments: A much better post-long-run effort than I had any reason to hope. Last week this run was the march of death, today it was a challenging but not overwhelming effort. The pace was pretty good although I suspect my effort dragged a little on the second half.

The big milestone today is hitting 100 miles in a month for the first time in a long long loooooong time. I'd have to go back to the 150 miles in December 2010 when I was doing my last real marathon training effort. (I came pretty close in February 2013 with just over 98 miles)

Conditions

Hour: 11:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 67 degrees
Humidity: 36 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada