Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Training Run

Distance: 6 miles
Time: 55:26
Pace: 9:15 min/mi

Comments: So the cold front came through and temperatures went down quite a bit. Heading out was pretty brisk but not really cold. The best part was that I never got too hot during the run despite the bright sunshine. Tomorrow morning is slated to be in the 30s so I didn't want to feel forced to get one in then.

This was a very good run. All the miles this month are starting to pay off. I started strong and held steady the whole way. And my overall pace turned out to be very nice indeed (although I really wasn't pushing for that this run). I want another four miles tomorrow or Friday and ten when the weather gives a chance this weekend.

Conditions

Hour: 1:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 53 degrees
Humidity: 39 percent
Wind: 10 mph
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada