Sunday, December 4, 2016

Long Run

Distance: 10 miles
Time: 1:37:09
Pace: 9:43 min/mi

Comments: This is my "dial back" week so the long run was for 10 miles, a distance I last did three weeks ago. Needless to say, this one went somewhat better. I knocked better than 1:20 off my pace between those two runs.

It was a surprise since I really did not want to go do this run. It's chilly, I didn't feel great and I wasn't sure what shape my legs were in. Once I got started and warmed up a little I just cranked it out. I am a little curious how consistent my splits were but that's not really important.

So with that done, time to get back on the distance train. Sixteen miles next Sunday.

Conditions

Hour: 10 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 51 degrees
Humidity: 80 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada