Sunday, May 31, 2015

Training Run

Distance: 5 miles
Time: 44:58
Pace: 8:59 min/mi

Comments: So, wonder of wonders, the sun came out in beautiful clear blue skies today. The temperatures were even rather pleasant. But, despite the bonnie weather, the high water remained a problem. It was actually higher than yesterday as the waters from further north are moving down the watershed.

So my shoes got soaked as I forded a couple of spots. Since I was stopping to take photos they dried enough to not act like lead weights. The pictures from this run are here: http://imgur.com/a/68X2m

Overall a very reasonable effort. I got five miles in which was a nice change. I might even try for six tomorrow depending on how my legs feel.

Conditions:
Hour: 7 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 68 degrees
Humidity: 75 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14

Injury update: nada