Monday, January 19, 2015

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 34:25
Pace: 8:35 min/mi

Comments: I thought I would be completely wiped out this morning after yesterday's effort but my legs seemed to be in pretty good shape when I woke up. I considered heading out for the conditioning workout but decided to stick with the run instead.

The first mile was pretty quick (8:44) and the next one excessively so (8:24). I eased up a bit on the second half of the run putting the next two miles withing three seconds of each other (8:37 and 8:34). I'd really like to get the even pacing down now I'm not straining to finish every run.

Conditions:
Hour: 9:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 45 degrees
Humidity: 45%
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14

Injury update: nada