Thursday, November 27, 2014

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 34:23
Pace: 8:35 min/mi

Comments: Any run someone gives you a "Roll Tide" is a good one. Since it is Thanksgiving, I waited until the temperatures were out of the 30s to do this one and that worked out about perfectly. It was brisk that first half mile but pretty much perfect the rest of the way.

Overall I am feeling much stronger and knew I had this one under control. Still the conditioning isn't there yet and the effort was sloppier than I feel comfortable. Still, this was a very good pace and, even better, the variance between my fastest and slowest split was five seconds. Tough to get better than that.

Conditions:
Hour: 8:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 40 degrees
Humidity: 50 percent
Wind:
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14

Injury update: nada