Sunday, June 21, 2015

Easy Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:17
Pace: 9:38 min/mi

Comments: I have made an effort to eat a bit better in order to have the energy to run in the current sweltering conditions. It's clear my times are not going to be worth a damn but I'd like to be consistent on the mileage. The key to that, if I am not mistaken, is having the energy reserves to push through the fatigue.

I also did my there-and-back route today in an effort to ensure I got the full run in. The problem with the circuit course is the ease of cutting it short when I'm finishing each lap. This was a solid run. Nothing fancy. I wanted the miles and I got them.

Conditions:
Hour: 7:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 75 degrees
Humidity: 90%
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14

Injury update: nada