Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 42:05
Pace: 10:29 min/mi

Comments: This one was no fun at all.

I got up too late to run yesterday and the extra day off really did me no favors. I was stiff and a little sore the whole way on this run. Nothing that elevated to the threshold of injury pain but not good times.

And I really screwed myself by waiting until the temperature and humidity got to the level where, even at six in the morning, it's a sweltering mess.

So this was pretty much what you might expect, I started slow and got slower. My form was crap and the only good part about the run was finishing it. I got it done though.

Conditions

Hour: 6:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 74 degrees
Humidity: 89 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada