Saturday, December 24, 2016

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:09
Pace: 9:32 min/mi

Comments: This run was pretty awful. I've not been consistent at all in my routine and I had the arrogance to think I could just zip out and grab a long run. Well, I think I can say with some confidence that the time off has cut into my conditioning a bit.

Of course this morning it was chilly, rainy, foggy and blah. I figured it would be like that all day. Then the minute I step out the door to run, the sun comes out. And with the humidity, it was not pleasant at all. Needless to say, the long run didn't happen.

Conditions

Hour: 1:00 p.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 65 degrees
Humidity: 92 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada