Monday, June 12, 2017

Fitness Run

Distance: 2 miles
Time: 18:52
Pace: 9:26 min/mi

Comments: I really should have taken advantage of the weekend mornings to run since it was cool and pleasant. Today was overwarm and brutally humid. And it's very likely that's going to be the case for the foreseeable future. Still, I got out the door and got the run in.

With the adverse conditions, I didn't even try for the four miles. The two proved quite enough. There was nothing fancy about this effort but it wasn't the completely godawful experience I thought it might be. As usual, I hope to stick to the routine this week.

Conditions

Hour: 6:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: cloudy
Temperature: 79 degrees
Humidity: 79 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: Slight discomfort in the ball of my right foot over the past few days.