Saturday, May 12, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 35:25
Pace: 8:50 min/mi

Comments: The running blog entries suggest a week respite but my legs didn't get any time off. A trip to Walt Disney World meant 10+ miles walking every single day. Worth it, but wore me out something awful.

I need to get 10 miles in this weekend to stay on track with my New Year's Resolution. I debated how to split it up quite a bit but finally decided to do a regular four miler today and try for an eight or ten mile long run tomorrow.,

This one went pretty well. It's warm and plenty humid though. I need to really work on acclimating myself for the heat since it is right around the corner.

Conditions

Hour: 8:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: partly sunny
Temperature: 74 degrees
Humidity: 85 percent
Wind: 10 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada