Sunday, January 6, 2019

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 40:05
Pace: 10 min/mi

Comments: Welp. It's race week. And I'm not even remotely close to being ready for it. There is nothing I can do at this point to improve the ordeal in front of me but I can at least put in a few runs so I'm not completely a mess after the first race.

I was thinking about doing eight miles today but there really isn't any real benefit it would give me. And it's pretty nice weather so the unrestrained dogs and kids on the loose aren't worth the hassle. This was a decent four miles and about what I needed to feel a little better about things.

Conditions

Hour: 9:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 54 degrees
Humidity: 76 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada