Friday, April 27, 2007

Fitness Run

Time: 20 min
Distance: unk
Pace: unk

Comments: Twas a bit sore yesterday and into the morn. To be expected since it is beyond obvious that I have completely and totally de-trained. So, given that, the run went pretty well. I made it a point to extend my warm-up walk past the main traffic points this time tho. Unless it's an early a.m. effort, it's not worth fighting the combis and taxis.I'm not going for distance but seem to have a problem slowing down to an easy run. Particularly with the music. I just want to crank things up to my old pace. Gonna have to put the kibosh on that and focus on technique for now.Doing my reading on coming back from injury it looks like I'll need a good six weeks of this low-level running. Dunno if I ,can handle that. We shall see