Saturday, April 28, 2007

Week Wrapup

Total Distance: unk
Total Time: 40 minutes

Comments: It was a bit sunny today so I decided to take a bit of a walk. I'm still kinda sore but I figured a bit of meandering about the city might help a bit. And it would be a chance to use the new camera as well.So I got down to the beachfront here in Miraflores and there is a race going on. Now that's just cruel, people. Seeing the folks make their way on by, I wanted to hop in and do my thing. At the very least I got that urge to go look up the next race I could find and enter it. But, fact is, I'm still quite a long way from entering any event whatsoever. What I need to be doing is getting my training legs back underneath me.So then I get back home and am bebopping around on the internet and, happen to find