Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Training Run

Time: 45 min
Distance: 8 kilometers

Comments: The weather was downright dreary today; chilly, foggy, misty, grey and dank. Oddly, it was just miserable enough to be perfect for running. Yesterday was clearly a better day weather-wise but so much harder for running. Odd that.Anyhow, got out a bit late but the run turned out pretty solid. I decided to turn in an additional 15 minutes given that I've got such a strange week ahead. It's not super likely I'll get any quality miles in when I'm up at 10,000 feet so at least I'll have a semi-solid week of work under my belt before heading off.As for now, it's time for SANCOCHADO!


Conditions:

Hour: 9 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Warm-up:1 km run/stretching
Weather: fog/mist
Temperature: 58 degrees
Humidity: 94 percent
Win,d: breezy