Monday, May 28, 2007

Training Run

Time: 30 min
Distance: 5.5 kilometers

Comments: Really didn't want to get going this morning but got myself out the door and things went better than I expected. I was afraid it  was going to be damned cold but it just turned out to be nippy. Did my warmup/stretching paying particular attention to the left quads. Started VERY slow and built momentum as I went along. By the halfway point I was chugging along pretty good and felt pretty strong.


Conditions:

Hour: 7 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Warm-up:1 km run/stretching
Weather: cloudy
Temperature: 58 degrees
Humidity: 88 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Miraflores, Peru
Shoes: Brooks Trance
Con Musica

Injury update: No real pain but there was a bit of soreness in the left knee for the first half of the effort.