Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Training Run

Distance: 8 kilometers
Time: 45 minutes

Comments: A more difficult effort than I expected. But that's probably due to my physical condition not training. Woke up abnormally early and it seems I'm fighting a little bit of a sinus infection. I can't say I feel <i>sick</i> but I'm certainly not feeling 100 percent either. So I got out the door resolving to do an hour but cutting it back if it got to be too much of a strain. About two miles in I decided not to take any chances and went for the shorter route. My legs felt strong though and, despite the heat, I felt pretty good with my pace the whole way.
Conditions:

Hour: 6:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: cloudy
Temperature: 80 degrees
Humidity: 42 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Shoes: Brooks Trance VII
Con Musica

Injury update: Nothing, really.