Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Easy Run

Distance: 2.5 miles
Time: 23:53
Pace: 9:33 min/mi

Comments: It was a bit tough getting up this morning and I thought I'd have to skip the run but decided to go for it anyway. Unlike yesterday, I was cool with having to limit the distance to 2.5 miles partly because I am a little pressed for time.

This went better than yesterday but that could have as much to do with starting at a more reasonable pace as the weather. Still, the humidity was formidable and by the end of mile one it was clear pushing beyond the 2.5 mile limit might not be advisable. I'm gonna try and eat well today and put in a five-miler tomorrow if possible.

Conditions:
Hour: 6:40 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 76 degrees
Humidity: 81%
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GT 14

Injury update: nada