Friday, August 28, 2015

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 35:47
Pace: 8:56 min/mi

Comments: I've been pretty inconsistent this week. Lotta factors contributing to that but I really have to prioritize my running more. I'll be cutting things close with my schedule this morning but I was able to carve out the time.

The temperatures have eased up somewhat in the morning and the difference is remarkable. It's still pretty warm and plenty humid but not exactly sauna-like as it has been.

The upshot is I am struggling less and able to focus on the run itself more. This was a nice solid effort with very consistent splits.

Conditions
Hour: 6:25 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 72 degrees
Humidity: 76 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 21

Injury update: nada