Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:18
Pace: 9:19 min/mi

Comments: With the professional haymakers being tossed my way this week my head really wasn't into any kind of run this morning. But I still got the shoes on and out the door.

The temperature and humidity eased up slightly so the effort wasn't as brutal but my time really didn't reflect it. Not surprising since my focus was understandably shot to hell. I still sweat a pretty good deal, though.

So I got my four miles. If everything continues to go to hell in a handbasket, this is my victory for today.

Conditions
Hour: 6:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 73 degrees
Humidity: 68 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 21

Injury update: Got an ache in my left calf at one point but it passed.