Thursday, September 17, 2015

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:16
Pace: 9:04 min/mi

Comments: Ugh. Back to the sweltering hell runs. After a week of almost crisp mornings, the heat and humidity have returned in full force. After feeling almost human when I'm done, I'm back to the miserable sweat monster.

Still, my legs felt very strong today. I was a little worried getting started that I was going to slog this the whole way but, after about a half mile, I got warmed up and it went pretty smooth.

Very smooth, to be honest. My splits varied by just three seconds over the whole run. That's a crazy level of consistency for me.

Conditions
Hour: 6 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 75 degrees
Humidity: 85 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 21

Injury update: nada