Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 35:52
Pace: 8:57 min/mi

Comments: I set this week for alternating days running and off. And yesterday it was a good thing I didn't have a run planned. I was dragging ass from the moment I got out of bed till the moment I crawled back in.

I felt better this morning but the fatigue was still there when I started my run. The first mile-and-a-half was a sloppy slog. I was honestly surprised to see I did that mile in sub-9 minutes.

Once I got warmed up the run went better but I never felt really strong on this one. Still, my splits were very close together again which is as good a sign as I can hope for at this point.

Conditions
Hour: 5:00 p.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 50 degrees
Humidity: 36 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 21

Injury update: sawrite