Friday, January 29, 2016

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 34:11
Pace: 8:31 min/mi

Comments: I was a little bit wore out this morning but nowhere near as bad as yesterday when I woke up and it took me half-an-hour to get out of bed. Every minute of the day was a battle. Today, not so much.

The temperatures are unusually warm this week so I am trying to take advantage of them somewhat. I ran this one is about perfect conditions. I don't expect it to be this nice again for  a few months.

Instead of suffering through the workout I seem to be strong enough to actually run the whole thing. That switching one type of suffering for a type of pain. It's good to make the transition but it doesn't come any easier. Still, I was very happy with the splits for this effort.

Conditions
Hour: 5:40 p.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 70 degrees
Humidity: 26 percent
Wind: 10 mph
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 21

Injury update: Sawrite