Thursday, March 17, 2016

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 34:59
Pace: 8:44 min/mi

Comments: I wanted to get this run in this morning but I didn't sleep well and lost that extra hour before heading to work. I was concerned the rain would make it impossible to get out the door after work but the skies cooperated for once.

I was still a bit sore at the start. I took more of a beating with the weekend long run that I initially believed. I warmed up OK but the extra temps made this a challenging effort. I slowed down ever mile of the run but still kept them all under the nine-minute mark. So that's a little win.

Conditions

Hour: 5:45 p.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 70 degrees
Humidity: 65 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada