Sunday, April 3, 2016

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:10
Pace: 9:17 min/mi

Comments: Despite my best intentions, the running routine pretty much fell apart over the second half of March. Not gonna hash out the details but it's time to get over this half-assed shit.

I put in a decent four miles this morning. I considered putting in a slightly more ambitious distance but I think the better plan is to keep things simple and aim for getting back into the every-other-day-or-better pattern.

But my legs felt good and the conditioning is still there to some extent. So I've got something to work with.

Conditions

Hour: 9 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 67 degrees
Humidity: 36 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada