Monday, June 6, 2016

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:43
Pace: 9:25 min/mi

Comments: Surprised myself and not only got up early enough for the run, I also didn't let myself find an excuse not to do it. But after a week of regular runs, I'm kind of getting back into the rhythm.

This one wasn't too bad. The temperature was delightful and I got done before the sun came out and started heating things up. I wasn't sore or tired at all and felt strong the whole way.

The last two miles were less than a second off so that's another good indicator for conditioning. Just gotta keep getting the runs in.

Conditions

Hour: 6 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 60 degrees
Humidity: 99 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: Stubbed my left little toe Sunday and it's still somewhat sore.