Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:26
Pace: 9:34 min/mi

Comments: No run this morning due to meetings but I decided to have a lunch workout because today is determined to be a complete asshole. I want to have at least one thing accomplished by the time night falls.

This one wasn't as easy as the last one, although my average pace was still in the same ballpark. The fact it was warmer was clearly a factor but I think I'm just off due to the stress of today.

Consistency was also not where it should be. My pace on the second half of the run was almost a half minute slower than the first. Still, I'm now strong enough to just gut it through these efforts.

Conditions

Hour: 10:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 68 degrees
Humidity: 60 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada