Saturday, January 6, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 43:06
Pace: 10:45 min/mi

Comments: So, in an effort to make good on the first week of my effort to meet my resolution, I went back out this morning. I also figured I am about as sore as I am likely to get so I might as well get a run in. So I did.

And it was as uncomfortable and creaky as I expected. While the weather was about perfect, the hills on this loop are already proving to be vindictive assholes. I expected this to be a lot slower than yesterday but it turns out it wasn't excessively so.

If I knock out a two-miler at some point tomorrow, I'll be on track with ten miles for the week. I'm not keen on making three-in-a-row workouts the norm but I'll do it if it helps me get the routine started.

Conditions

Hour: 10:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 47 degrees
Humidity: 76 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Flux 4

Injury update: Nada