Monday, February 12, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 44:38
Pace: 11:09 min/mi

Comments: I knew this run would suck and it did not disappoint. Running too hard on the 10K left me pretty sore on Saturday and not particularly sprightly yesterday. Things weren't substantially better this morning so I knew I would have to work for it today.

And it was another cold start. I'm going to regret saying this in six months, but I'm ready for warmer weather to arrive. I started slow and then got progressively slower. There was nothing positive about this effort except for surviving it.
Conditions

Hour: 1:00 p.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 39 degrees
Humidity: 62 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: Tightness in my right IT band during the run. Soreness in my left knee after.