Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 42:48
Pace: 10:41 min/mi

Comments: I intended to go out yesterday for this run but felt like butt the entire day. Kind of like a really bad hangover day without the hangover. For now, I'm chalking it up to the hard runs on the weekend and the travel schedule. I'll revisit that diagnosis if the issues drag on at all.

As a result, I decided to keep this one slow and deliberate. I expected a slog and a slog I got. It was also on the cold side which made things that much more miserable. But I felt good about the effort and I'll wait until Thursday to decide where I am at physically.

Conditions

Hour: 10:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 40 degrees
Humidity: 79 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: Tight calves. Some quad discomfort.