Thursday, March 29, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:31
Pace: 9:37 min/mi

Comments: So I was pretty much a mess after the run and workout yesterday. Just beaten down tired. It has been more than the follow up to the last two races so I'm not exactly sure what is going on.

So I decided to stick with the back-to-back runs this week and then leave the run this weekend open. I'll make a call on it depending how I feel after today.

This run didn't feel as bad as yesterday but was also a good bit slower. The sun came out for the first time this week and, added to the humidity, made things a little unpleasant. Still, I didn't feel overheated like I did yesterday and doing the race.

Conditions

Hour: 11:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 62 degrees
Humidity: 64 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: Just lack of energy and stamina.