Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 5 miles
Time: 48:33
Pace: 9:42 min/mi

Comments: For some reason, when I started on this run, I felt like I had been off my feet for a week. Not necessarily in a bad way, it's just felt like ages since my last run even though it was on Monday.

I went for the hill fun today. I figured I might as well after doing the sprint to the finish last run. As one might expect, my performance suffered significantly on the second, uphill portion of this effort.

Still, I didn't feel completely blasted by the run, just challenged. So, hopefully, I'm getting a bit more stamina than I've shown in my past two races.

Conditions

Hour: 12:15 p.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 55 degrees
Humidity: 45 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: nada