Thursday, April 5, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 5 miles
Time: 49:31
Pace: 9:54 min/mi

Comments: Due to schedule constraints, I ended up doing the same run I did yesterday. It would probably have been wiser to do a shorter run with fewer hills but oh well. I needed the endurance work and at least it was cool out.

I didn't feel particularly perky for this run. It was a bit of a slog to get started and the first hill at the midway point made it clear the elevation was not going to be pleasant. The final mile was a chore to complete and my time was nothing spectacular. The best part of this run is it is over.

Conditions

Hour: 10:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather:
Temperature:  56 degrees
Humidity: 65 percent
Wind: 3 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: nada