Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:02
Pace: 9:14 min/mi

Comments: After another day off I figured it was time to put in a regular training run. And this turned out to be the most perfect day for running that i have been able to experience since Spring. Absolutely gorgeous and delightful to be out in.

I ignored the watch the whole way but knew I was probably knocking it out a bit on the fast side. There were also a few hills that I simply ran rather than used a more conservative cadence. But it felt very smooth and natural so I decided to just enjoy it for once.

Conditions

Hour: 9:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 55 degrees
Humidity: 61 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Branford, CT
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: Still a little stiff in the calves, particularly the right.