Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 6.33 miles
Time: 1:02:54
Pace: 9:56 min/mi

Comments: Up stupid early but dealing with it since it gave me a chance to get the run in before the storms arrive. There was a little light rain at the very end of the run but that was about it. I think I've done enough running soaking wet for this month.

No big issues today. Just tried to keep it slow, steady and not burn out on the hills. The right calf seems to be fine now as well. It's been awhile since I've done a dark run in a neighborhood and I forgot how alert you have to be. Still, this was early enough there weren't too many surprises.

Conditions

Hour: 5:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast, light rain
Temperature: 70 degrees
Humidity: 80 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: