Saturday, November 3, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37.38
Pace: 9:23 min/mi

Comments: Didn't mean to take two days off but got really busy with cooking projects. The weather has been super so I'm a little upset with myself for missing the opportunity this week. It'll be damn cold soon enough.

This was a nice little effort. I made it a point to do the first mile, which is mostly downhill, at a limited pace and then upped the cadence for the rest. I had a nice rhythm and got just about the time I wanted for the effort.

The plan for tomorrow is a long run. Haven't quite decided how far or even where I will be running it.

Conditions

Hour: 9:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 56 degrees
Humidity: 75 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada