Thursday, November 15, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:38
Pace: 9:08 min/mi

Comments: Another unplanned rest day but then I got out there to get the work done today. It was damned cold yesterday and decidedly chilly this morning. But by early afternoon the weather was delightful.

I am pretty busy today so instead of easing into this one, I blasted it out like the last one. Very high cadence and strong effort throughout. The hills sucked a bit more than usual but probably because I was going too damn fast.

The plan is to run through the rest of the week. We'll see if I can stick to it.

Conditions

Hour: 1:00 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 56 degrees
Humidity: 30 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada