Friday, November 16, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 41:14
Pace: 10:18 min/mi

Comments: Actually stuck to the plan today! I was super busy this morning due to cooking projects but got out the door at noon. It was a little bit warmer but not unpleasant at all. The lower humidity is really delightful.

I decided that my recent runs have been way too damn fast. I'm going to have to run the WDW half marathon at a slower pace than normal so I need to get some solid miles closer to that. So this was an effort at meeting that.

It was kind of nice to not have the pedal down for once but, as I've noticed before, the reduced pace can be a challenging effort itself.

Conditions

Hour: Noon
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 61 degrees
Humidity: 52 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada